What difference is there in your life because you say you are a Christian?
Have you realized that you cannot successfully live independently from Jesus?
Have you discovered His divine enablement that produces personal empowerment?
Christ wants to be relevant to every area of your life. Will you let Him?
Authors Kirk and Melanie Lewis note that even Christians often fail to recognize God’s plan to complete their lives. Our heavenly Father has designed us for a relationship that is desperately dependent on Jesus. Only when we embrace this relationship will we find satisfaction and a way to fill the void in our hearts.
Desperate Dependency identifies the deceptions we believe and points our searching souls to Christ, the only One who is relevant and sufficient to deal with the intricacies of life’s problems and pain. As we submit to His purpose of transforming us into the image of Christ, we will experience His promised fruit including love, joy, and peace.
Desperate Dependency challenges you to:
- Evaluate the inadequate means employed to complete life leading to dysfunctional dependencies.
- Understand that God’s design of divine enablement leading to personal empowerment offers the only solution for experiencing fulfillment.
- Be moved into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ by virtue of encountering His truth.
- Embrace God’s design of living beyond yourself while submitting to His purpose resulting in a life that is transformed into His image.
- Reorganize your life with Christ relevant to every area of living resulting in love, joy, and peace.
- Complete the Insight Journal designed to personalize each chapter’s content as you connect with God in a deeper way.
- Be guided through Psalms Prayer Patterns to communicate with God and establish an intimate connection while understanding God’s heart.
Desperate Dependency is not a compilation of our ideas that we asked God to bless, but rather it is a documentation of God’s working in our lives as we have realized our inability and God’s capabilities. We have struggled and prayed for God to work in us so that we might in turn share with you how He wants to work in your life. In conveying His heart to you we have become desperately dependent.
Desperate Dependency Resources
Within Desperate Dependency: Finding Christ Relevant to Every Area of Life you will find several resources which you may download here for personal or corporate use as long as you leave the copyright information in tact. You can find more elaboration HERE.