Our primary focus includes:
- Full time, part time, bi-vocational, senior pastor, music minister, youth minister, minister of discipleship, missionary, etc.
- Ministers may be thriving in ministry or merely surviving.
- Ministers are offered support, encouragement, consultations, counseling, teaching, and training thereby promoting effective, sustained ministries.
- Spouses of ministry leaders, children whether young or adult children, and extended families that are impacted by ministry
- Families may be adjusting to ministerial changes, pressures within the ministry, or a wide variety of family issues resulting from ministry interactions.
- Families are offered support, encouragement, consultations, counseling, teaching, and training thereby promoting effective, sustained families.
Lay Leaders and Christian Workers
- Individuals occupying leadership positions in the church and those seeking to live an authentic Christian lifestyle in every area of life
- Official and/or unofficial positions necessitate continuing ministry as individuals progress toward spiritual maturity.
- Leaders and workers may receive teaching, mentoring, training, support, encouragement, counseling, and direction.
Churches and Ministry Organizations
- Churches and organizations including personnel committees, deacon boards, elders, mission organizations, etc.
- Corporate entities may require assistance in promoting effective, sustained ministries through preventative care and/or crisis assistance.
- Consultations, teaching, training, and evaluations are offered.